Compact, Portable Design
The mikroMERGE is constructed form a highly robust compact aluminium case for ease of transportation and maximum durability. The unit itself is small in stature making it perfect for studio and live use alike. The unit also features a status 4 status LEDs displaying incoming MIDI signal activity for troubleshooting and monitoring purposes.
Inputs and Outputs
The mikroMERGE features a single MIDI output with a DIN connector for 16 input channels as well as 4 MIDI inputs with DIN connectors with 16 output channels each. The unit works be merging all MIDI input signals from the four input and routing them to a single output. This is the perfect solution for combining multiple MIDI signals and routing them to a single MIDI input on a device such as a computer or a sound module. The mikroMerge essentially acts as an extension cord for your MIDI signals, allowing you expand your connectivity while retaining its rich sound.
UK Power Adapter
The mikroMerge comes with a european power supply as standard, because of this Gear4music has compiled this special bundle to include a European Schuko to UK 12A Plug adapter. This adapter will convert the power supply to the UK format so you can use your mikroMerge straight out of the box.
- MIDI merger with 4 MIDI inputs and 1 MIDI output
- 4 MIDI inputs with DIN connectors, 16 input channels each
- 1 MIDI output with DIN connector, 16 output channels
- 4 status LEDs showing incoming MIDI signal activity
- 9V DC power supply (external power supply unit included)
- Compact aluminium case with around 10.5cm x 7.0cm x 2.5cm
- Comes complete with a UK power supply adapter